The purpose of this article is to demonstrate how to open exams side-by-side in the MyoVision Software. This is a great way to compare to the ideal results or to track progress against previous exams.
- Click on "Setup" at the top of the software, go down to "Settings" and select "General."
- Click the box next the "Show add/replace exam prompt" so that it is checked.
- While you already have an exam open, click the "Open" button at the top of the software and select the exam you want to open.
- When prompted select the "Add to open exams" option. Then, click "OK."
- The second exam will now open so it is side-by-side with the first exam.