Don't Miss Out!
If you're not running the most recent version of the MyoVision software, you're missing out on all of our NEW Features!
Visit MyoVision.com/Download today and select "Download Now" to start getting the most of your MyoVision software.
Make sure your subscription stays up-to-date to continue getting the latest features from the MyoVision software. Head over to the MyoVision Store today to purchase your subscription!
Table of Contents
- Customizing the EScan Message
- Add the Patient's Name to the EScan Message
- Reset the EScan Message and Text
This article will guide you through the necessary steps to get your E-Scan message customized for your clinic.
Click on the instructions inside the tabbed menu:
Open Escan Settings
- Click on Setup, hover over Settings, click on EScan.
Customize the EScan Message
This window will allow you to change: the EScan email subject line, the footer text of the image, and the text in the eamil that accompanies the EScan image.
NOTE: Avoid changing any information contained in brackets. These are fields that are populated with information from different parts of the software.
To change the body of the email:
- Click on Message Text
- Check the box next to Edit email message text
Once again, avoid editing anything in brackets [ ] or angle brackets < >.
To denote a new line in the email enter "
" without the quotation marks.
You must have the MyoVision software installed and running.
- Open the Setup menu located at the top of the software. Go down to Settings and select EScan.
- The Window that opens will allow you to change the text that displays on the scan image as well as the text of the email that accompanies the Scan. To add the Patient's first name add "[PATIENT_FNAME]" without the quotation marks where you want the patient's first name to appear. To add the patient's last name add "[PATIENT_LNAME]" without the quotation marks where you want the patient's last name to appear. (See example below.)
- You can also press the Message text button to change the text that accompanies the scan image. Make sure to check the "Edit email message text" check box by left-click inside the box.
- When you've finished making changes to your EScan click the OK button.
If you need to reset the message back to default settings:
- Click on Reset
- Click "Yes" to the prompt
- Select if you want to reset Fonts, Text, or Fonts and Text
- Click "Yes"