This guide will show you how to properly charge your rechargeable FlexVision or ScanVision device.
Before you begin, check to make sure that the charging cable is plugged into a working AC adapter, and the AC adapter is plugged into a working outlet or surge protector.
If you use a PhysioMonitor to charge your devices, you will need to make sure the PhysioMonitor is plugged in and turned on. Your PhysioMonitor's "Power" light, located on the front of the PhysioMonitor, will turn green if it is plugged in and turned on.
While the devices are charging, make sure that they are laying flat on a surface,
- Plug the charging cable into the charge jack. The charge indicator light should change to an amber color.
Charging a ScanVision
Charging a FlexVision
Charging a ThermoVision
- Most devices will take 3 to 4 hours to fully charge. Once the charge indicator turns green, the device is fully charged and ready for use.
How to Check the Current Power Level of Your Device
Check your battery level: You will be able to see the battery level inside the software before you begin an exam. You can also check by clicking "Help" in the menu, then selecting "Bind Devices."
The Battery indicator will tell you how much power remains. We recommend charging when the battery level is near a quarter left.
Best Practices for Charging Your MyoVision Devices
Below are some practices to use when charging your MyoVision devices.
- It's important to make sure that when charging, the charging cable is not being bent or crushed.
- Once the devices are plugged in, the "Charge Indicator" will turn amber. The devices are fully charged when the "Charge Indicator" turns green. If your charge indicator is not turning green, you will want to try the steps in the section labelled "Troubleshooting Issues With Charging MyoVision Devices."
If the charge indicator is not coming on, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure that the charging cable is plugged into the device and the AC adapter, and that the AC adapter is fully plugged into the wall.
- Try using a different AC adapter and plugging the AC adapter into a different outlet.
- Try replacing the charging cable. If the old charging cable is no longer working, the device may not be receiving enough power to charge it.
- If the Charge Indicator is turning amber, but does not turn green after 4 hours, check the power supply your charging cable plugged into, as the device may not be receiving enough power to charge.
- If the device is still not charging after trying the steps listed above, call our Support Team at (800) 969 - 6961 Option 2 for Support,