Sending and Receiving your Online Interpretation Report
This article contains instructions on how to properly send a DynaROM exam to MyoVision to have our experts perform an interpretation on your behalf. This article will also show you how you can expect to receive your finishd interpretation report.
**Before you begin**
- Make sure that you are on software version 5.0.155 or later. Check at Help > About the MyoVision software.
To dowload the newest version of the software go to myovision.com/download and select "Download Now".
Table of Contents:
- Sending the Exam to MyoVision
- Receiving Your Interpretation Report
1. Sending the Exam to MyoVision
- Open the DynaROM Exam you want to send for interpretation
- Right click the test and choose Create Interpretation Report > Online Service
- Fill in the information and click "Send"
If your email was sent successfully you will get a notification in the bottom right corner of your screen.
If you were unsuccessful in sending the test, there is one option for sending it with a different service.
IMPORTANT: Please contact MyoVision Technical support before switching the service. You can reach Technical Support at 1800-969-6961 Option 2
2. Receiving your Interpretation Report
When your interpretation report is finished, MyoVision will send it to the email address that was provided above.
2.1 Paubox (Default Method)
If you sent your test via Paubox, you will receive the finished report directly to your email's inbox as an attached file that you can download immediately.
2.2 EmailPros (Only applicable if you changed secured services)
- If you sent your test via EmailPros, you will get an email with a link to the Secure Webmail Login Page.
- Click on the link to go to the login page.
- If you have never had an account with EmailPros, they will have you create a password to create an account to view the email
- If you already have an account, login on that page to access your inbox. You can click on "Forgot Password" if you do not remember yours.
- Select the email in the Inbox
- Click on the attached document to download your report
2.3 Review your report
After downloading your report, be sure to open it and review the contents.
If you have any questions or concerns about your report or the process please contact us.
- Questions regarding the interpretation - reply to the email you received for assistance.
- For Technical Support - 1800-969-6961 option 2 or Support@MyoVision.com