If you were sent a new radio to replace a broken one in your PhysioMonitor, follow these steps for the proper procedure.
You will need:
- Philips head screwdriver or,
- Small/Medium flat head screwdriver
1. Unscrew the 4 screws on the bottom of the PhysioMonitor
2. Remove the top cover
3. PhysioMonitor Layout
Take a moment to identify the layout of the PhysioMonitor board. Each radio has its own spot and will only work if placed in the correct location
(1) ScanVision (2) DynaVision (3) ThermoVision (4) FlexVision (5) Aux
4. Remove the plastic retainer screw
Locate the bad radio and remove the retainer screw.
Note: If you don't see this screw, disregard and move to step 5.
5. Remove radio
Grab both sides of the radio and pull straight up. You may need to wiggle lightly while lifting.
Note: When removing the radio, be mindful of the pins on the bottom of the radio as they can bend very easily.
6. Install new radio
Line up the pins and gently press straight down, being mindful of the pins.
7. Install plastic retainer screw
If available, install the retainer screw.