This document shows you how to configure the MyoVision software to use one ScanVision or two.
Before you Begin
- Make sure you have the latest version of the MyoVision software. Download here: https://www.myovision.com/download
How to Configure MyoVision for Single or Dual Scanners
1. Go to Preferences Menu
- In the MyoVision software, click on Setup -> Devices -> Preferences
- If your menu shows different options than the image below, you will need to download the latest version of the MyoVision software.
2. Select ScanVision Preferences
- Click on ScanVision on the left-hand side of the window.
3. To Enable Single ScanVision Device Mode
- To use a single ScanVision device, check the Enable box.
- After you check the box, a window will pop up prompting you to set the device left. Click continue.
- You will now only be able to use the "left" device.
4. To Enable Dual ScanVision Device Mode
- Make sure the Enable checkbox is unchecked.
5. Click OK to exit
Note: If the MyoVision software is not able to recognize your ScanVision(s), refer to the ScanVision Configuration article. You may need to fix your device's left and right "handedness."