This document shows you how to disable a built-in or USB webcam to allow the ThermoVisionT2 software to see the T2.
Before you Begin
- If you are using the T2 Thermography device, you can download vd11.23.22 here.
How to Disable Your Webcam
1. Open Device Manager
- Click start and type Device Manager and run the program.
2. Find the Webcam
- Look for Imaging Devices in the list of devices. Expand it to find the built-in webcam.
3. Disable the Webcam
- Right-click on the webcam, and choose Disable
4. Re-enabling the Webcam
- To re-enable your webcam for use while not using the ThermoVisionT2 software follow steps 1-3, but instead choose "Enable Device".
Note: If you are still having trouble getting your MyoVision database to work properly, please feel free to contact our technical support at 1-800-969-6961, option 2 (8:30am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday)